Welcome to Stage Invaders…. Our unique mutiskilled entertainers and dancers have over 10 years experience in the business.
We specalise in numerous skills including Fire Artistry, Angle Grinding, Stilt Walking, Promo & Dancing. They are experienced in working for corporate events, product launches, commercial clubs and dance events and can even venture into the world of private parties.
They are the offical entertainments team for our own Fantazia events as well as Lush and Raveology to name but a few. They have performed at some monumental venues including the mighty Bowlers Exhibition Centre in Manchester, Motion in Bristol, The Rainbow Warehouse, Q Club and Custard Factory in Birmingham.
Regularly performing to crowds of between 3000 – 5000 people but are also used to performing to smaller more intimate crowds doing everything from meet and greet to hostessing and multiskilled acts.
Stage Invaders can offer a full package of services for events and listed below are some of the things they can showcase at your event.
- Dancing to all styles of music
- Custom made outfits that are made for them so you get pure originality, we are happy to take your input regarding outfits if you want something specific for your event. We can also get outfits to suit a theme if your event has one for example superheros or circus e.t.c (Costume cost is extra) but they already have many ready made at no extra cost.
- Choreographed routines
- Roller girls going round on roller boots, giving out ice pops/sweets/lollies (These can be supplied at cost price if necessary). This always goes down really well at the other events.
- Stilt walking which can be done at various points through out an event. This could work really well for meet and greet at the entrance of your nights or going into the town centre on stilts with boards advertising your event. Our girls are happy to hand out promotional material on stilts or give out flyers
- Fire artistry including, dancing licking eating breathing and body burning
- Angle grinding
- Professional Pole Dancers (guys & girls) which can be set up on stage for maximum impact (We use an external company for this that we have worked with before so if this is something you would be interested in let me know and I will get a price list over to you.)
- Ariel silks/hoop this looks amazing suspended above the crowd
- Crowd magicians
All of our performers are experienced, professional, friendly and hard working and we can provide testimonials from promoters if required.
If your looking for a punchy, fun, energetic, crowd interactive team then look no further. We have a large following on Twitter and Facebook and work with some key players in the industry.
We believe that its not just a case of turning up and entertaining the crowd. Its about supporting our promoters to get them to the events in the first place. So selling tickets for you and promoting your event through our social media sites is an integral part of what we do.
We look forward to bringing something special to your event.
For bookings and availability call Stacey on 07449176145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All bookings subject to contract with 15% booking fee and 50% deposit.